The news site of Westhampton Beach High School

The Hurricane Eye

The Hurricane Eye

The Hurricane Eye

The Ultimate Gift Guide for Teenage Girls

The best time of the year is here! It’s Christmas! Here is the perfect gift guide for a teenage girl to make sure you nail the holiday season. Click the links to go straight to the product!

1. Summer Fridays – The top lip balm of the season, with so many different colors, my favorite being Pink Sugar. They sell out fast so get them soon! ($24)
  2. Aritzia hoodie – A basic and simple hoodie that comes in 33 more colors! ($78)
  3. Ultra Mini Uggs – a must-have for the winter, perfect to dress up or dress down! ($150)
  4. Positano Linen Pajamas – perfect for a nice and clean pajama set! ($98) On sale!
  5. White fox sweatshirts and Sweatpants – These sets are great for a simple day at school or staying in the house. It comes in seven colors! They’re so hot right now they’re all sold out! So make sure to check back after Christmas! ($49.99)(Each)
  6. Bow Hairclips – Super in right now and are so adorable in your hair! ($10)
  7. Edikted off-the-shoulder tops  – So appealing and would go great with a pair of jeans, simply essential for the winter. ($28.80) On sale!
  8. Princess Polly iPhone cases – These iPhone cases are so unique! ($19)
  9. Princess Polly Cardigan  – So comfy! Throw over a cute top for the winter! ($68) 
  10. Earrings  – Another pair of bows! Super fun!($32) 
  11. Heated blanket – Heat your nights during these cold winters! ( $45.99)
  12. Camera  – Simple camera that you can use to capture moments with friends! ($104.99)
  13. Stanley Cup – Hottest water bottle this season. Pick your favorite color! ($40)
  14. Reebok – Super trendy! ($90)
  15.  A Heated Hair Brush – This will give you the best blowout in under 15 minutes! ($59.99)
  16. Makeup bags – Girls are always in need of a new makeup bag! ($15.59) 
  17. Sweater – The most absolute darling sweater ever! ($74.99) 
  18. Kate Spade Bag – Who doesn’t need a new shoulder bag to keep some necessities in? ($248) 
  19. Lip kit – Compact lip kit with lip setter, lip liner, and lip gloss. ($40)
  20. Mini-Testing Perfumes– Mini perfumes are a thoughtful gift to get a teen girl! Help them decide what perfumes they may like before getting the actual full size! ($39)

Happy shopping!