The news site of Westhampton Beach High School

The Hurricane Eye

The Hurricane Eye

The Hurricane Eye

Small Brand Shopping

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.phillymag.com%2Fbe-well-philly%2F2018%2F03%2F28%2Fworkout-clothing-stores-philadelphia%2F&psig=AOvVaw3A5qyhbwp7ZvU-RsFruE_y&ust=1716989667652000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBAQjRxqFwoTCKD2-pO7sIYDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

If you’re interested in finding sites to shop for trending cute outfits for the summer, look into small businesses that your business will help support. 

There are many sites you’ve probably seen people promoting on social media, or maybe your friends have mentioned to you. Much of the clothing we see on the internet or just by walking past people daily are actually from small businesses. These sites make trending clothing items that are healthier for the environment, have better material, and better artistry.

If you’ve ever wondered where some influencers get their outfits, I’d recommend looking on some less common sites. You’d be surprised with the results. Search up “small clothing brands” and skim through, you’ll probably find some of interest. 

Junior Hannah Glover and Senior Kayla Mazziliano both said that they haven’t started small brand shopping. Hannah usually shops on sites like Shein, Nike, Pacsun, or Forever 21. Kayla typically shops on Shein for cute tops and bathing suits. Hannah said, “I would like to support small businesses but I need to do more research to support them.” 

Kayla similarly said, “I would probably support them but I don’t often find small businesses that have what I want.” 

Sometimes students don’t check out new websites because the well-known brands have everything. Larger brands have all the different materials, colors, styles, etc., so people feel that there is no need to search for anything new or different.

Check out small businesses. Not only are you benefitting the business, but it can benefit you as well by looking into new styles. You could be missing out on new trend items, brands that interest you, or just finding clothes that you really like.