Dinner Date With Justin

Dinner Date With Justin

Khai Henderson, Staff Writer

The 90s were a time of music. They were filled with amazing beats, and inspirational artist. That’s also the time when America saw the boy bands boom. Some popular bands were The Backstreet Boys, Boyz to Men, and *NSYNC. There was one face in *NSYNC that everyone loved. Justin Timberlake.

“I would love to have dinner with Justin, well because number one he is a really good looking guy, but he is also a very smart individual, and I feel we would share some similar topics to talk about. “Stated 11th grade WHBHS student, Kelsey Taylor. What would you talk to Justin Timberlake about? Most people probably wouldn’t be able to even breathe around him because he is such a huge star, a lot of girls usually fan girl out and just obsess over him and his looks. Taylor said she isn’t just in it for his looks she believes that they could get into deep conversation.

“Some things I would definitely want to know about Justin are how he does it? I want to know how he maintains such a perfect career with a loving wife and son, and yet still gives us amazing music that we listen to and love.” Celebrities don’t have it easy at all; they are just normal people. They go through struggles like family deaths, late bills, and sick children. Celebrities such as Justin are no different than anyone else on this earth.

“I can see why girls fan girl over Justin, but I feel that if people got to know these celebrities and took time to hear them out they would rethink the way they act towards and around them.”

The fame and fortune lifestyle is not nor will it ever be easy to live, but if we get more people to stop and listen and let these celebrities try and have a normal life things could be different they could feel more close with their fans. Many of these people feel as if they are just being turned into eye candy in the eye of the public and aren’t listening to their music.