Eateries on the East End

Eateries on the East End

Benjamin Cooke, Staff Writer

The students of WHBHS love to eat! Westhampton has some great delis, restaurants, and other fine establishments you can visit this summer.

Sophomore Nate Bienia said, “I love the vibe of Tony’s Asian Fusion and the amazing taste of their Sesame Chicken.” He said he also loves hanging out with his friend Nick Chen who works at the restaurant.

Senior Conor Schwenker’s favorite spot to eat is Boom Burger. Conor said, “My usual order is a Double Boom Burger with all the fixings, ketchup, pickles, and cheese.” He goes to Boom because of how close it is and because every time you go, you’re bound to see someone you know.  He shared that he is going to miss that hometown vibe when away at college.

Sophomore Ella Donahue loves the Penne Alla Vodka at Baby Moon and says it’s been her favorite meal there since she was little.

Sean Jarzombek, a sophomore, said, “I love eating at Margarita Grille.  The Quesadilla is the best option on a great menu. I also love the staff’s hospitality and the great service.” Sean said he loves to enjoy a good meal with his buddies.

Other amazing options to eat at this summer include Tonino’s, Buoy One, Funchos, Eckart’s, Goldberg’s, and so many more. Just remember this summer, to be safe and have as much fun as you can because the two months off go fast.