Apple vs Android

Allie Ostie, Staff Writer

Every year Apple steps up their game, creating new products for the world. They just recently released their newest ‘iPhone’ product, but that isn’t stopping them from continuing to create products. Apple has announced the production of the iPhone 7, which is predicted to come out around late September 2016.

There have been many predictions as to where Apple is headed with the iPhone 7. Many people have been discussing what they think the new features will be. People have also been comparing the iPhone 7 to Samsung androids.“It’s a good thing Apple is trying to be like android because androids are better so it’’ll make the iPhone better” claims Grace O’Hare, sophomore.

A few of the new features people are expecting are wireless charging, wireless headphones, a ton of power, and being one of the thinnest phones the world has ever seen. These features are rumors but hopefully Apple will step up their game and give the people what they want. The most talked about feature is the wireless headphones. Apple wants to remove the headphone jack, therefore everyone will be using bluetooth headphones for their music and calls. This creates a whole new business and will be another money jackpot for Apple. Everyone has had mixed opinions about this feature. “I’ve heard of bluetooth headphones, I hate them.” Sabrina Pustovit, sophomore, shares. O’Hare disagrees, “Other companies have used the bluetooth headphones first and I love it.”

All of these new high tech features are ideas Apple is planning to expose to the world. They may be original or they may soon be stolen from android. Apple’s iPhones have been compared to many other name brand phones such as Samsung, Galaxy, LG, and Motorola. Some prefer iPhones and others prefer androids. Pustovit, an iPhone user states, “They’re both phones, but Apple is better.” There are many ways to compare androids to iPhones, and they will always be in competition with each other. “I’m sure Apple will make a lot of money off these phones,” O’Hare, an android user adds.